22.6.09

dont get your hopes up mom.

am i really meant to be in the constant state of romanticism i find myself in?

i mean, im not reading romance novels by a fireplace in my pjs, but i do think about it. i have for some time now.

the question is, does He perpetually put people of interest in my life to occupy my time and affections, or do i create these divine gifts out of my own rosy imagination?

this must be one of the most difficult emotions to decipher, the crush.

divine or not, returning the innocent smiles that flash through the heavy fog of perfect tension may be the one of the greatest experiences one can have.

now im sure if youre reading this youre thinking that this is a current issue in my life (dont get your hopes up, mom, this has been on my brain for a while)


No comments:

Post a Comment