5.11.09

My Sister, Hannah McKay

my little sister asked me for advice tonight.
hannah is a 13 year old in junior high and this is all becoming real to me now.
i remember her at a teletubbies birthday party and her as a lady bug for halloween.
now we watch house together and she uses words that ive only recently learned.
it was sincere and innocent. i wasnt much help to her, i know that, because she cares more about her friends at school than my selfish heart can comprehend. luckily she didnt really need the advice, she just needed someone to talk to and i was happy to be that someone.

music fans: check out this band that ive been addicted to lately, sleeping at last.

1 comment:

  1. that teletubbies party was creepy. the ladybug was way cute though....i had forgotten about that.

    ReplyDelete