24.1.10

Carterville, Texas


This is another project I'm working on, a less fun/ more work kind of project. This is the house I've been remodeling in Carterville, TX.
I started at this place in September to fill like a two month gap while I figured out what I was going to do about school and such. Here I am in January still working full-time. It has been a blessing though. I've paid off debt, saved a good bit of money, and gained more confidence in building, which I know will come in handy in the future. I know a trade. Not everything about it, sure, but enough. Im kinda proud of that.
So far we've added this dormer, added on to the back porch and covered it, extended the breakfast room with a bay, and finished out attic space to make a ridiculously huge closet (10 by 40). Just finished the Sheetrock inside and now were retrimming the outside with wider trim. I'll post more as it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment