18.11.11

Project No. 3


I posted this picture on Instagram a few days ago and some people have been asking about it, so I figured I would give you a little background on the piece. 
I made this for my 3D Design class at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. The project was supposed to explore our perception of time. As a Christ follower, my mind went to Eternity. Life as a whole being just a vapor in the wind. 
Through the critique process of this piece it became clear that one can interpret this piece many ways. But of those that people have voiced, all are focused around my original intent. 
In my mind this is a spiritual timeline. A collection of moments. Moments joined together to create this life on earth. There is a play on Matt. 7:14 : "For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."
Hope you can enjoy this piece. I really enjoyed creating it. 









1 comment: