14.1.12

Isla de Culebra

If I ever make it back to Puerto Rico, I think I'll make my way straight to Culebra and then to Flamenco Beach. 
Located about nineteen miles east of Puerto Rico and eight miles north of Vieques, Culebra is the smallest of the inhabited Spanish Virgin Islands. She is seven miles long and 3 miles wide.
Culebra is an arid island, having no rivers or streams. She gets her water from Puerto Rico via Vieques. Because of the lack of run-off from streams and rivers, Culebra boasts crystal clear waters with sixty feet of visibility on a bad day.




WWI Tank on Flamenco Beach


My sister, K'Lynn 



Flamenco Beach


Flamenco Beach
















Flamenco Beach


Flamenco Beach





















I spy a plane.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all....my favorite might be the last with the plane.....oh I want to go!

    ReplyDelete