19.4.12

An 8 ft Wooden Sphere

Last week at the Student Life office our production team shot a video of me building this 8 ft tall wooden sphere. I designed it to visually illustrate John 16:33.

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
(John 16:33 ESV)

The verse is actually painted on the outside of it. Though it was kinda strange at times with a camera following me around, it was a lot of fun to build and I was very pleased with the final product. We have no idea what to do with it now. Its too big for our warehouse and won't travel well. We may just roll it down the hill to the parking lot and set it on fire...
I will post more pictures soon and the hopefully the video too. I saw some of the footage yesterday and Jonathan and the gang did a great job.  I'm excited to see the final product. 

In progress



video

1 comment:

  1. I saw the video for this a few weeks ago and now I can't remember where to find it. Is it still on the web?

    ReplyDelete